lookup Stargazing Nights
Did you know Lisbon is one of the top 3 sunniest cities in Europe? That means sunny days, but also starry nights.
Whether you coming from cloudy North or the Southern Hemisphere, don't miss the opportunity to see the Northern Sky.
Take a break from city lights and spend a fun and awe-inspiring evening with LookUp.
Launching from a scenic location in the marshlands of the Tagus River, LookUp will take you on a trip around the Universe, faster than the speed of light.
See the moon, planets, galaxies and more through the magic lens of a telescope, spot a satellite or the International Space Station, learn how to navigate the stars, discover constellations and the most amazing stories of the history of astronomy and space exploration, and make a wish when you see a shooting star.
Travel to the Portuguese countryside and lift off to the stars and beyond!
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Truly awesome evening with tons of mind-blowing facts and stories about the Universe and our efforts to conquer it
- Unpolluted night sky just 40 min off of Lisbon
- Night Sky Tour*
- See planets, the moon, galaxies and more through Buzz, the telescope
- Discover the International Space Station and artificial satellites*
- Make a wish upon a shooting star
- Cross the largest bridge in Europe
- Drive across scenic cork tree landscape
- Hot Tea
- Transportation from Lisbon (optional)
**Portugal is known for its warm and sunny weather but we do have clouds on occasion. If, due to weather conditions, the stars are not visible, the program is cancelled and we'll reschedule or return your payment.
- several locations available (wherever the sky is dark and clear and stars shine!)
- aprox. 3 hours
- upon request.
*Depending on what's visible on that night.